S&Co Make-up Academy Policy
Personal Data Protection
The main objective of this policy is to regulate the processing of personal data in the context of commercial transactions by data users; to safeguard the interests of data subjects.
As an approved centre, SNCOARTISTRY SDN BHD will comply with the rules set out in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Personal data is defined to mean any information in respect of a commercial transaction which is:
- being processed;
- recorded with the intention that it should be processed; or
- recorded as part of a relevant filing system
The Act applies to any person who processes personal data.
The personal data provided by you to S&Co Make-up Academy may be processed by S&Co Make-up Academy for the following purposes:-
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between the Academy and Learners
- to communicate with Learner and the Centre
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by the Academy;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings
- to conduct research, study, assessment, survey and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of the Academy’s business activities;
- to respond to the enquiries;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to the Academy, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to the Academy;
- for recruitment of employees;
- for internal record keeping
- other lawful business activities of the Academy.
- and with your consent, relay the copies of your Curriculum Vitae and Examination Transcript to the hiring partners of S&Co Make-up Academy