S&Co Make-up Academy Policy
Our Aims & Goals
- To register individual learners to the correct programme within agreed timescales.
- To claim valid learner certificates within agreed timescales.
- To construct a secure, accurate and accessible audit trail to ensure that individual learner registration and certification claims can be tracked to the certificate which is issued for each learner.
In order to do this, the S&Co. Makeup Academy will
- Register each learner within the awarding body requirements
- Provide a mechanism for programme teams to check the accuracy of learner registrations
- Make each learner aware of their registration status
- Inform the awarding body of withdrawals, transfers or changes to learner details
- Ensure that certificate claims are timely and based solely on internally verified assessment records
- Audit certificate claims made to the awarding body
- Audit the certificates received from the awarding body to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Keep all records safely and securely for three (3) years post certification.
Health & Safety Policy
All staffs have a general responsibility, as far as reasonably practical, to ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others who may be affected by anything they do or fail to do.
- Classrooms/work areas are safe
- Checking equipment is safe before use;
- Ensuring safe procedures are followed;
- Ensuring protective equipment is used, when needed;
- Participating in inspections and the health and safety committee, if appropriate;
- Bringing problems to the relevant manager’s attention
- Carrying out regular inspections and making reports to the Quality Assurance Manager;
- Ensuring action is taken on health, safety and welfare issues;
- Passing on health and safety information received to appropriate people;
- Acting on reports from staffs, Quality Assurance Manager, or Principal.